The taste and texture of these remind me of Subway cookies – they’re so easy to make, and better yet – you’re done and dusted in 20 mins!
- 1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter (I use Pams extra crunchy)
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 block of chocolate, chopped in chunks
- Mix everything really well in a bowl (the more you mix, the drier the mixture becomes and is easier to handle)
- Place teaspoon-sized portions on an oven tray, an inch apart (update: I now do Tablespoon sizes!)
- Cook for 10 minutes or until they’re almost baked (i.e just starting to go slightly brown) at 180°C
- Remove from oven and leave on tray for another 5-10 mins
- Transfer on to cooling rack
Note: If you cook these two long, they go crumbly. If you slightly undercook them, they turn out amazingly!